Brake offers internationally relevant guidance, resources, research and webinars, which can be accessed by organisations around the world to help you promote road safety and support road crash victims. Sign up for our free fortnightly professionals’ e-bulletin to get updates on events, products and services we provide to support international road safety and fleet professionals, or sign up for our Sudden bulletin for professionals who support bereaved victims.
How we can help you promote road safety:
- Join Global Fleet Champions, our specialist service for road safety and fleet professionals, sharing best practice through guidance, research, case studies, events and resources.
- Use our guide to running a Road Safety Week, day or other awareness-raising event. Our Road Safety Week global hub is packed with ideas, advice and inspiration to help you promote safer road use through an annual event and year-round.
- Attend a Pledge webinar, an online training session enabling you to lead discussion based workshops in your workplace or community on Brake’s six-point road safety Pledge, covering the most important road safety topics.
- Browse, download and order our road safety resources in the Brake shop, including posters, flyers and activity sheets. Many are available to download for free.
- Use our international research library: a freely-accessible library of road safety research and initiatives from around the world, organised by topic.
- Brake may be able to run bespoke webinars for organisations who require a large number of personnel to be trained on specific road safety issues, tailored to their needs. Email email@example.com with your requirements and we will provide costs and details.
How we can help organisations support bereaved road crash victims:
- Sign up to our free Sudden bulletin for research and updates on supporting suddenly bereaved people.
- Use our emotional support booklet, ‘Coping with grief when someone you love is killed on the road’, available to download on our website or for costs for hard-copy orders email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order our support literature for children ‘Someone has died suddenly’ or ‘Someone has died in a road crash’ can be delivered internationally. Email email@example.com with your requirements for costs.
- Read our guidance on sudden bereavement support available free on our Sudden website.