This is a fantastic once in a lifetime opportunity. Brake is looking for adventurous volunteers to cycle from London to Paris connecting two of the world’s most chic cities on one of the best cycling routes in Europe! Cycling through beautiful English villages and into the stunning countryside of rural France, you’ll pass historical landmarks and famous battlefields from World War 1 until you reach Paris, undoubtedly one of the most magical places on earth. The sense of achievement will be one you’ll cherish forever - an unforgettable experience.
- Day 1: Cycle from London through Kent and North Downs to Dover; ferry to Calais
- Day 2: Quiet winding roads and beautiful old market towns to Abbeville
- Day 3: Follow River Somme and mainly flat tree-lined roads to Beauvais
- Day 4: Rural countryside and villages to outskirts of Paris; finish under Eiffel Tower
- Day 5: Free in Paris; return by Eurostar to London
We ask that you raise a minimum of £1,460 in sponsorship. This covers your costs including ferry to France and return travel to London on Eurostar, accommodation, all meals (excl. dinner on the ferry on day one and lunch and dinner on day five), mechanics, guides and medical support - and also raises over £700 for Brake.
Ready to pedal to Paris? Contact Lisa on 01484 683294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates, or book online now!
There are trips leaving almost every month - so get in touch - and we'll find a date to suit you!
Not for you? Return to the fundraising home page