What is a charity football match?
What it says on the tin - it's a football match with teams made up either of colleagues or friends.
Why not challenge another office or supplier? How about getting together with a group of friends in memory of a loved one who loved football?
How to fundraise?
- Perhaps you could charge an entry fee per team?
- How about a number-of-goals sweepstake?
- Remember to have someone bucket-shaking in the crowds.
How to organise it!
- Spread the word that you’re organising the event and ask for people to take part.
- Arrange teams
- Find a suitable location - how about the local park or local sports centre?
What you will need!
- A football (or two), a venue and people to play!
- Perhaps provide drinks for the teams?
- You might even consider providing entertainment for the crowds such as a barbecue or bouncy castle for the children.
Not for you? Return to the fundraising home page.