There are all sorts of ways that you can fundraise while also having heaps of fun. Involve your school, your work, your family and friends and help raise awareness about road safety while having a great time.
How about an office dress-down day, a party or music gig, baking cakes, shaving your head .. the list is endless, and can be as simple or extravagant as you choose!
Brake's fundraising team has put together a list of ideas to choose from (see below), or choose your own. Then complete our online form or contact Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01484 550060. We look forward to hearing from you!
Eat and make merry!
- Bake for Brake – Put your baking skills to the test, and sell at work or in the community
- Corporate and club dinners – Why not nominate Brake for your next charity dinner
- Coffee Morning – Everyone loves a nice cuppa, particularly if accompanied by a slice of cake
- Dinner for Good – Have a dinner party and ask for donations from your guests
In your community
- Car Wash – Get a team together and earn money for a great cause
- Car Boot or jumble sale – Sell old clutter and turn it into funds
- Street collection – Hit the streets with collection buckets to help raise vital funds
- Supermarket bag packs – Help shoppers pack their bags in exchange for a donation
Make a night of it!
- Bingo Night - A perfect social event, easy to organise, fun for all ages.
- Party for Brake - Make a night of it with friends and fundraise together.
- Stay in a haunted house – Test your nerve with a fun and frightening way to raise funds
- Talent Evening – Think you’ve got talent? Organise a talent evening to raise money
- Bright Day for Brake – a fun dress-down day
- Fining folk – Create a fine box in the office for being late or swearing
- Give as you earn – Make a small donation each month which comes out of your salary
- Match funding – Get your organisation to match what you raise
- Office shop – Sell unwanted DVDs,CDs and books
- Sweepstakes – Download our sweepstake kits for upcoming events
- #MoneyBoxChallenge - How could you use a Brake money box?
- Ebay it – One person's rubbish is another person's treasure!
- Marry with a heart – Getting married? Ask wedding guests to donate to a worthy cause.
- Fairground fun games – Fun simple fairground fundraising ideas to inspire you
- Please sponsor me? – From a sponsored silence to a sponsored skip! Try it!
- Charity football match – Challenge friends and colleagues
- Golf days – Why not dig out the old clubs and organise a golf day.
- Traditional sports day – Remember the egg and spoon, three legged and relay races?
- Virtual triathlon – Take on a triathlon in the comfort of your home, gym or office
- Zumbathon or Danceathon – Get fit with your own Zumbathon!
None of these for you?
Chosen what you want to do or want to chat it through with Brake's team?