Zumba is all the rage these days as a keep fit, social get-together. So why not get together with friends and your local community and organise a charity aerobics session down at your local village hall.
This could either be a one-hour session, or perhaps an ongoing 6 hour zumbathon-extravaganza!
How to fundraise
- Perhaps charge £5 per person entry fee, with all monies going to charity.
- Perhaps have donation buckets on the door to collect small change.
- How about people be sponsored to take part? (sponsor forms available from Brake)
How to organise it- Book a village hall (if required)
- Find an instructor to run the event (and the relevant sound equipment)
- Design posters and display them around the village, down at the local gym etc.
- Tell EVERYBODY about it
- Organise some volunteers on the day to take monies and donations.
- It's important to make sure someone present is Health and Safety trained.
For tips on raising sponsorship money click here!
Not for you? Return to the fundraising home page.