There are lots of opportunities for running road safety events in your community, ranging from a simple leaflet drop around houses in your community to leading road safety workshops.
Brake will support you every step of the way. Here are some suggestions for events where you can get your voice heard and help communicate important road safety messages.
- Get trained by Brake to deliver discussion-based workshops on our Pledge campaign to groups of drivers in companies and clubs.
- Encourage local primary and secondary schools to take part in Brake's Kids Walk.
- Get local nurseries and play groups to run a Beep Beep! Day for Brake. It's easy and great fun!
- Fundraise for Brake. There are loads of ideas on our fundraising pages for ways to raise awareness about important road safety issues, while also raising much-needed funds for the charity.
- Road Safety Week! Whatever you do, do something in Road Safety Week, held in November every year. Visit roadsafetyweek.org.uk to find out more.