The conference for safe and healthy mobility
Date: Wednesday 17 June 2020 | 8.30am–5.30pm
Venue: One Birdcage Walk, London
Find out about the socio-economic impact of road crashes and pollution and the latest, evidence-based safe system solutions to tackle the problem.
We have a decade to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goal  of safe and healthy mobility by 2030. Join design leaders in vehicle, city and road infrastructure and the growing community of Vision Zero advocates working to save lives and save billions of pounds [2,3].
Conference delegates will be able to:
- FUEL their Vision Zero work with the latest evidence that inaction is fatal
- UNDERSTAND the ground-breaking Vision Zero projects underway and the opportunities to scale up
- RECOGNISE the most imminent changes in the transport landscape that will affect our direction of travel
- EXPLORE how to engage civil society to achieve the changes you need and persuade the people at the top
First speakers now confirmed
- Professor Tim Coats (chair of Trauma Audit Research Network)
- Dr Simon Christmas (independent insight expert)
Please keep checking back for updates and more confirmed speakers as we continue to develop our conference programme.
Click here to see conference programme
Early bird tickets now available
Register today for a discount of more than 25% on full ticket price for you and your team
- £125+VAT per person (early bird rate – ends 31 March 2020)
- £175+VAT per person (from 31 March 2020)
Interested in taking part?
To find out more about sponsor, exhibitor and speaker opportunities, email email@example.com.
Download our 'Save the Date' flyer to share with your network:
1. SDG 11.2
2. Department for Transport (2018) Reported Road Casualties Great Britain 2017, value of the prevention of accidents (£35bn), page 21
3. Public Health England (2018) Estimation of costs to the NHS and social care due to the health impacts of air pollution (rising to 18.6bn)