Simply by doing the fun and educational things in this guide, you can help stop deaths of children. The sooner you start, the better; we suggest teaching from the age of 2. Teaching road safety is an active, fun and stimulating thing to do, and children LOVE toy vehicles, fire engines, and bicycles so they’re keen to learn more about them. This guide also helps you meet foundation stage learning requirements! By the time you have worked through this guide you will have:
- Created a fabulous road safety display, developing motor and creative skills
- Taught key words, helping communication and language skills
- Developed understanding of hard and soft, fast and slow, near and far, and the mechanics of vehicles
- Helped develop understanding of the world around them, including the difference between dangerous and safe
- Helped their personal, social and emotional development
Now use these three links to read the guide!
Page kindly sponsored by: