Many families have concerns about road safety, from being able to walk and cycle safely in your community - and deciding whether to allow your child to walk or cycle alone - to concerns about teenagers being in danger as passengers or new drivers.
Parents can use our advice for parents to help keep the whole family safe.
Kids can get road safety tips and access online games here.
There's also lots families can do to campaign for and champion road safety in your community, with Brake's help:
- Get local nurseries involved by encouraging them to run a road safety Beep Beep! Day, using a free resource pack from Brake
- Encourage primary schools to take part in our annual march for slower speeds and safer streets for kids, Brake's Giant Walk
- Work with your local club, group or employer to run awareness-raising activities in Road Safety Week. Register to take part at www.roadsafetyweek.org.uk and get a free email action pack to help you
- Start or join a local campaign, calling for lower speed limits, better enforcement, or pavements, paths and crossings. Use our campaigning advice to make things happen!
- Fundraise for Brake to support our life-saving work, have fun and help raise awareness too. Get ideas.