Brake's 2019 'Police family liaison following road death and serious injury' conference will be held from 10am - 4pm in Edgbaston, Birmingham on Thursday 14 November 2019.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Frances Senior, Forensic Collision Investigation Capability Manager, National Police Chiefs Council
- Detective Inspector Jenny Di Fabio, National Roads Policing FLO Co-ordinator
- Professor Sir Keith Porter, Professor of Clinical Traumatology
- PC Antony Hayhurst, Cheshire Constabulary, winner of the Brake FLO Award for Excellent Longstanding Service
- PC Joanna Baxter, Nottinghamshire Police, winner of the Brake FLO Outstanding Officer Achievement Award
- Joanna Petheram, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Savill, Lyons Davidson
Breakout session speakers include:
- Fran Greenwood, The Police Treatment Centres & St George’s Police Children Trust
- Jeff Goodright, RP Training Solutions
- Sabina Hardman, NHS Blood and Transplant
- DC Rob Williams, West Midlands Police
For more information about the conference, please contact Shane Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference is now FULLY BOOKED.
Presentations from our 2018 conference can be downloaded here.