Brake is a road safety charity working with communities and organisations across the UK to stop the tragedy of road deaths and injuries, make streets and communities safer for everyone, and support people bereaved and seriously injured on roads. We have been working since 1995 to make a difference across the UK.
- We support people affected by road death and serious injury.
- We campaign for evidence-based policies and investments to enable everyone to have access to safe and healthy mobility.
- We work with schools and families, communities and companies to champion the cause of road safety and raise awareness of key road safety issues.
- We coordinate Road Safety Week, the UK's biggest annual road safety campaign.
- We help organisations that employ people who drive for work to manage work-related road risk.
- We support professionals working with road crash victims.
Join MyBrake to get the tools to make a difference in your community
Who we are
We're a small team at Brake, working closely together towards our campaigns agenda. Follow the links below to find out more about our key staff and our board of trustees who govern everything that we do.
We're proud to achieve a lot with limited resources and we couldn't do it without our fantastic teams of fundraisers and volunteers, and the incredible organisations we partner with. On behalf of Brake, we thank each and every one of you!