Can you help Brake save lives and support bereaved and injured families?
Follow the link below for great ways to pass the time while you're staying safe at home - helping our vital work supporting people affected by road death and serious injury and campaigning for safe and healthy mobility for all.
There are all sorts of ways to put the FUN in fundraising. Why not get your friends, family, school mates or work colleagues involved and help raise money towards our life-saving work, all whilst having fun!
Already know how you want to fundraise? Great! Fill in this form and let us know to receive your FREE fundraising resources!
- Bake for Brake - Put your baking skills to the test, and sell at work or in the community
- BrakeFit - Get moving and run, walk, dance or cycle your way to fitness while raising funds for Brake
- Car boot - Get a team together and earn money for a great cause
- Collection – Grab a Brake collection tub and get collecting in your work, office, school or community
- Sweepstakes - Put on a sweepstake for the latest sporting event
- Charity football matches - Challenge friends and colleagues in a fantastic football match
- Golf days - Dig out the old clubs and organise a golf day
- Shop for Brake - Check out some of our fantastic gifts and products
- Sponsored events – Get sponsored doing anything from a sponsored silence to a sponsored skip
- Road Safety Superheroes Day
- Wear Your Stripes Day - Why not swap your school uniform for fun, bright, stripy clothes in exchange for a donation to Brake?
Did you know? Some organisations will match fund what you make! Find out more.
Why not invite our mascot, Zak the Zebra, to your event?
Not for you? Return to fundraising home page