You can join Brake to help us campaign for safe and healthy streets.
You can find a list of other organisations that may be able to support you after a road crash at www.brake.org.uk/orgs. This includes:
- organisations that support road crash victims
- organisations that support victims of crime
- organisations campaigning for safe and healthy mobility
- organisations that can help you seek expert legal help
- organisations that provide information about treatment after serious injury
- organisations that support people with disabilities
- organisations that provide lists of therapists who can assess needs and provide treatment
- Government bodies with responsibility for criminal justice and road safety
- your political representatives.
You can contact these organisations directly using the information provided.
You can find a list of solicitor firms that specialise in personal injury cases and have signed up to Brake’s Solicitor Code of Conduct for supporting road crash victims at www.brake.org.uk/legal
Brake's National Road Victim Service can help you get the help you need from people and services in your community. Go to www.brake.org.uk/support