Campaigns and communications
- Head of income generation - to lead our Corporate partnerships and Fundraising teams, providing income generation support and guidance to all team members.
- Fundraising manager and team lead - to lead the fundraising team in delivering our traditional fundraising activity and working to grow our existing Brake-led fundraising events.
- Events and fundraising officer - to deliver Brake's core events and work with the wider team to grow our Brake-led fundraising events.
- Corporate partnerships manager - to develop new and existing corporate partnerships and strengthen our campaign voice through collective working.
If you have been bereaved or injured in a crash, or you are passionate about road safety, there are lots of ways you can help Brake, including through volunteering.
We’re looking for volunteers to help collect throughout the year on behalf of Brake.
- We’ll provide all the materials you’ll need, such as collection buckets and leaflets, and all volunteers will receive a free Brake T-shirt to wear during their volunteering activity.
- You’ll also be trained on how to hold your collection and how to bank funds raised.
Get in touch. Email email@example.com
For more information on the types of data we process during when you apply, please read our Privacy notice for job applicants.