- Go to Resources for everyone to get guidance for taking part, our speed facts and figures, posters, images to share on social media, films and our stopping distances calculator to test your knowledge.
- Go to Resources for educators to get lesson plans, assemblies, and other activities to help you teach children and young people about road safety. Use our kids manifesto for safe and healthy journeys to call for 20mph speed limits near your school.
- Go to Resources for employers to get resources to help you manage driver speed, shout out for road safety in your community and get people taking about speed.
- Go to Resources for emergency services if you are from the police, fire and rescue, ambulance or other medical services. Get tools to help you highlight the vital work you do to prevent road crashes, reduce casualties and care for road victims.
- Shout out for Road Safety Week with our banners, selfie props and stickers.
We've put together a great selection of fun props to support your Road Safety Week activities and help you spread the message that 5 people die on UK roads every day and we all need to talk about speed. Choose from our bundles for families, schools or businesses. It's a great way to bring attention to your fundraising and campaign activity during Road Safety Week 2023.
The deadline for ordering stickers, selfie props and banners has now passed. All orders will be dispatched week beginning Monday 6 November in time for Road Safety Week.
Share your pics on social media. Don't forget to tag us @brakecharity and use #RoadSafetyWeek
Road Safety Week 2023 is organised by Brake and sponsored by Arval, DHL and Autoglass. It supports the Department for Transport's Think! campaign. Thank you to all our sponsors, we couldn't do it without you!
All Road Safety Week resources are © Brake, the road safety charity, and must not be edited or adapted in any way unless you have written permission to do so from Brake.