Road crashes are devastating events for everyone involved. When the worst happens, Brake’s National Road Victim Service is here to help.
We support hundreds of families affected by road crashes every year, and with your help we can do so much more. All funds raised through the #Brake5 Challenge will help us provide more care for road victims and campaign for safe roads for everyone.
Your #Brake5 palm selfie will help us raise awareness that five people die on UK roads every day
What happens next?
If you have ordered a tshirt, this will be sent to the address you gave us in the next couple of weeks.
There are five simple steps to taking part in the #Brake5 Challenge. Your Toolkit for Fundraisers gives more information. Click on the link below to download your toolkit and start fundraising.
- Sign up for Road Safety Week - Congratulations - You've already completed the first step!
- Choose your challenge. Base it around the number 5, to help raise awareness that five people die on UK roads every day.
- Set your fundraising target and create your fundraising page. Set up a JustGiving page for the #Brake5 Challenge and encourage friends, family and your network to support you.
- Take a #Brake5 palm selfie. Wear your Brake tshirt or uniform and write a simple message on your palm.
- Make some noise. Let friends, family, colleagues and clients know what you're doing and encourage them to support you - or take part themselves!