Every 24 seconds, someone, somewhere in the world is killed in a road crash.
Project24 is a new competition for 11-18 year-olds that challenges them to make a 24-second film to raise awareness and inspire others to campaign for safer roads.
Register below and get access to guidance, inspiration, facts and assembly slides to launch the project within your secondary school.
- the true impact of road crashes
- the amazing solutions that make roads safer
- how to campaign for safe and healthy mobility
- films will be hosted on the Brake website and celebrated globally
- young people will attend special presentation events
- schools will win Coop food vouchers to treat their student
ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday 3 April 2020